Natures Aid Echineeze (Echinacea) 90 Tablets10% off
Natures Aid Echineeze (Echinacea) 90 Tablets
EchinEeze® is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of the common cold and influenza type infections based on traditional use only.
To Native Americans Echinacea is a sacred plant, which is used against fevers, wounds, snakebites and sore throats and to strengthen the sexual organs. It was adopted by early settlers and has since earned a reputation as an immune system booster and a blood purifier (removing or neutralising poisons), two functions that make it extremely effective in helping the body resist and fight infection.
One tablet contains 70mg of dry extract from Echinacea purpurea root equivalent to 460-530mg of Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench root. (Extraction solvent: Ethanol: 30% v/v)
Other Ingredients:Maltodextrin; Silica colloidal hydrated. Tablet core: Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate; Cellulose microcrystalline; Silica colloidal hydrated; Croscarmellose sodium and Magnesium stearate.
Usage and Instructions
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years:
take 1 tablet 3 times a day. Start at the first signs of a common cold. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Always read the information leaflet before taking.
Do not take this product if you allergic to Echinacea or products for the same plant family: (Asteraceae compositae) such as daisies, marigolds or artichokes or if you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of this product.
Do not take this product if you suffer from:
- frequent allergic reactions such as hives (urticaria), eczema, asthma.
- the infection:tuberculosis.
- connective tissue disease with formation of clumps of cells (sarcoidosis) mainly occurring in thelymph nodes, lungs and liver.
- auto-immune diseases such as inflammation of the connective tissue (collagenosis) or multiplesclerosis.
- conditions which decrease your natural response to infection (eg HIV infection or AIDS).
- are on therapy to reduce your natural response to infection (immunosuppressioneg: chemotherapy or radiotherapy for cancer: history or organ or bone marrow transplant).
- blood disorders involving the white blood cell system such as low white cell count due to bonemarrow disorders (agranulocytosis) or blood cell cancer (leukemias).
- or if you are already taking immunosuppressant medication such as ciclosporin or methotrexate.
Take special care with this product:
- If there is a family history of allergic reactions.
- Because Echinacea can trigger auto-immune diseases.
- If your condition worsens, or you get a high fever while using this product, or symptoms continuefor more than 10 days, see your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed stated dose.