Nurofen Cold & Flu Relief Tabs 16 TabletsShort date
Nurofen Cold & Flu Relief Tabs 16 Tablets
SHORT EXPIRY DATE: 31 August 2021
Nurofen Cold & Flu Relief Tablets effectively relieve the symptoms of cold and flu, including aches and pains, sore throats, headache and nasal congestion (blocked nose), and also lowers high temperatures.
Ibuprofen BP 200mg, Phenylephrine 5mg
Usage and Instructions
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
Take 1 or 2 tablets with water, up to three times a day (every 8 hours) as required.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not take more than 6 tablets in any 24 hour period.
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen (or anything else in this medicine), aspirin or other related painkillers
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- have an overactive thyroid
- are taking or have taken MAOI's (antidepressants) within 14 days.
The following are some of the side effects that may be associated with Nurofen cold and flu:
- Disturbances of the gut such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, indigestion or abdominal pain. These can mainly be avoided by taking the medicine with food or milk.
- Skin rashes.
- Dry mouth.
- Increased blood pressure.
- Increased heart rate (tachycardia).