Ocufresh Lubricating Eye Gel 10gNew in
Ocufresh Lubricating Eye Gel 10g
Ocufresh Lubricating Eye Gel 10g alleviates dry eye symptoms, discomfort and minor irritation, so you can get on with your day.
- Gentle lubricating eye gel to soothe dry eyes
- One drop in each eye adds hydration
- Quick and easy to use
- Produces artificial tears
- Eases dryness as your natural tears would
- 10 g
Just one drop in each eye of Ocufresh Lubricating Eye Gel is enough the soothe and calm dry eyes. It provides hydration to dry, tired eyes, helping you to feel more comfortable right away. These eye drops are perfect for adults looking for a quick and easy way to relieve dry eyes and can be used anytime, anywhere.
Usage and Instructions
- Twist open the bottle.
- Tilt your head back.
- Apply a drop into each eye.
- Blink to distribute the liquid evenly.
- Your eyes should now feel hydrated and soothed.
- This product hasn't been reported to have any negative effects if used while pregnant or breastfeeding, but there isn't enough data to confirm safety. If you're not sure, speak to your doctor first.
- These eye drops aren't suitable for use while wearing contacts.
- If you've ever had an allergic reaction to preservatives in eye drops, let your pharmacist or doctor know before using.
Fewer than 1 in 10 people experience side effects from these eye drops. Here's the most common side effects:
- Mild stinging sensation: This usually lasts no more than a minute or two. If it continues, speak with your doctor for advice
- Blurred vision: Your vision will clear, but make sure not to drive or use machinery until you can see clearly again
- Sticky eyelids: Gently wipe your eyes with warm water