OptiBac Probiotics For every day 30 CapsulesFlash Sale
OptiBac Probiotics For every day 30 Capsules
In 'For every day' (formerly called 'For daily wellbeing'), the acidophilus and other bacteria have been selected for their specific, scientifically proven qualities such as their ability to survive to reach the gut alive.
'For every day' contains a variety of well-researched and documented strains, which are thought to settle in different parts of the small and large intestine or colon.
With no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings, OptiBac 'For every day' provides a good alternative to sugary yoghurts and yoghurt drinks containing live cultures.
Strains in this probiotic supplement:
- Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71: These strains are very well-researched and have been shown to survive to reach the gut alive.
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058: This strain from OptiBac is obtained from the kefir culture and is tested in vitro for its antimicrobial properties.
FOS fibres: Also contains FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) fibres for natural fibre.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Each capsule provides 5 billion live cultures and 88mg Fructooligosaccharide fibres (recommended 1 capsule daily).
- potato starch;
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058
- Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71;
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg);
- hydroxypropyl methylcellulose;anticaking agent:
- vegetable magnesium stearate;antioxidant:
- ascorbic acid.
Usage and Instructions
As a food supplement 'For every day' (formerly known as 'For daily wellbeing') can be given to adults and children (from 1 year & up) with the following recommendations:
Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and can safely be taken on a long-term basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, 'For every day' does not require refrigeration.
Store out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or to patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.