OptiBac Probiotics One Week Flat 7 SachetsFlash Sale
OptiBac Probiotics One Week Flat 7 Sachets
Optibac Probiotics One Week Flat is a short term, 7 day course of natural bacteria. Each sachet contains 5 billion live cultures of high quality strains including:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52: Acidophilus is a natural resident of the intestinal microflora; this strain of acidophilus from OptiBac has been shown to survive gastric acidity and biliary salts, and to reach the intestines without damage.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71: This well-researched strain has been shown to reach the gut alive.
- Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215: This is of an extensively studied species naturally residing in the intestinal flora; this strain from OptiBac has been researched in its ability to resist gastric acidity and bile salts in order to reach your small and large intestines alive.
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058: This strain is extracted from the kefir culture, and has been scientifically proven to reach the gut alive.
- Fructooligosaccharide fibres (FOS): These provide a source of natural fibre.
Gluten free – may be suitable for bloating sufferers.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Each sachet provides 5 billion live cultures and 0.3g Fructooligosaccharide fibres.
Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source); Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.3g); Live cultures: (Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71).
Usage and Instructions
As a natural food supplement One week flat can be taken by adults and children from 4 years old and up.
Take one sachet daily with breakfast for a 7 day course, or as professionally directed.
We highly recommend you take 'One week flat' for 7 consecutive days. Most customers take this course once a month, but it can be taken as often as desired.
For best results:
-Pour an inch of water into a tall glass, leaving plenty of room for swirling.
-Shake the sachet well before gently sprinkling in the powder.
-Leave powder to dissolve naturally.
-Vigorously swirl the water around in the glass.
-Drink, wait, and enjoy the benefits!
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, this does not require refrigeration.
Store away from direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or to patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.