Probio 7 40 Capsules
Probio 7 40 Capsules
Get notified when back in stock
These capsules are perfect for those looking to increase the friendly bacteria in their diet.
- 4 billion live bacteria per capsule
- 7 well-researched strains of friendly bacteria
- An added source of natural fibre
- Vegan Society approved
- Free from gluten, dairy and GMO
- Suitable for daily use from 2 years+
Did you know that Probio7 Original is packed with friendly bacteria and natural fibre to help you thrive inside? It's specifically formulated for anyone aged 2 years and over who are looking for a daily number of friendly bacteria to maintain healthy digestion. Each capsule provides 4 billion live bacteria from 7 bacterial strains. This has been paired with two natural fibre types, acting as a food source for your gut, helping to keep it happy and healthy.
Each capsule of Probio7 Original contains Chicory Inulin Fibre (Fructo-Oligosaccharide), Soy Fibre, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Shell), Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin), Bacteria Complex*, Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silica), Colour (Calcium Carbonate). *Bacteria Complex contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus bulgaricus Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum & Lactococcus lactis. Allergen Information: Contains Soy
Usage and Instructions
Suitable for daily use for anyone aged 2 years and over.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily, ideally with food
- Capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink
If you are taking antibiotics:
Take 2 capsules daily, ideally with a meal 2-4 hours after you have taken your antibiotic For the 2 weeks after your antibiotic course has finished, take 1 capsule daily
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant, looking to become pregnant or are breastfeeding