Probio 7 Immune+ 60 Capsules
Probio 7 Immune+ 60 Capsules
Get notified when back in stock
This easy-to-take supplement supports the immune system with friendly bacteria.
- Probiotic capsules, with 10 billion live bacteria per capsule
- 8 well-researched strains of friendly bacteria
- Contains clinically studied beta-glucan, Wellmune®
- Added vitamin D
- Vegan Society approved
- 60 capsules for long-term use
Did you know that Probio7 Immune+ is packed with friendly bacteria and natural fibre to help you thrive inside? It's specifically formulated for anyone aged 12 years and over who are looking for a daily number of friendly bacteria to maintain healthy digestion. Each one of the 60 capsules provides 4 billion live bacteria from 7 bacterial strains. This has been paired with two types of natural fibre, acting as a food source for your gut, helping to keep it happy and healthy.
Each friendly bacteria capsule of Probio7 Immune+ contains: Chicory Inulin Fibre (Fructo-oligosaccharide), Acacia Gum (Fibre), Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Shell), Saccharomyces Boulardii (Yeast), Bacteria Complex*, Bulking Agent (Potato Starch), Anti-caking Agent (Rice Extract Blend, Rice Fibre), Colour (Calcium Carbonate).
*Bacteria Complex contains: Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum & Bifidobacterium bifidum.
Each beta-glucan capsule of Probio7 Immune+ contains: Baker’s Yeast Beta Glucan (Wellmune®), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Capsule shell), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Vita-algae DTM Vegan Vitamin D3 (100,000iu/g) (Cholecalciferol)
Allergen Information: Contains Yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii and Baker’s Yeast Beta Glucan)
Usage and Instructions
Suitable for daily use for anyone aged 12 years and over.
- Take 1 capsule of friendly bacteria and 1 capsule of beta-glucans daily, ideally with food
- Both capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and contents sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink
If you are taking antibiotics:
Take 1 capsule of friendly bacteria and 1 capsule of beta-glucans daily, ideally with a meal 2-4 hours after taking your antibiotics. For the 2 weeks after your antibiotic course has finished, continue taking 1 capsule of friendly bacteria and 1 capsule of beta-glucans daily.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant, looking to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
This supplement may cause some bloating when you first start taking it. If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor.