Sno Tears Eye Drops 10ml
Sno Tears Eye Drops 10ml
Looking to relieve dry eyes? Sno Tears Eye Drops provide instant comfort.
- Effectively lubricates your eyes
- Provides instant comfort for dry eyes
- Active Ingredient: Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Small and compact for travelling
- 10ml Bottle
- Buy with confidence from the UK registered pharmacy
If you suffer from dry and irritated eyes, you'll know that they can be painful and sore. This handy bottle contains a lubricant used as a substitute for natural tears.
Did you know that your eyes will normally produce just enough natural tears to allow them to move easily and comfortably? Therefore if your eyes don't produce enough tears, they can become dry and red.
This product can be used to provide care to people who have artificial eyes. The Sno tears formula will soothe and help to keep your eyes comfortable.
Active Ingredients: Polyvinyl alcohol
Each bottle contains 10ml of solution of which 1.4% w/v is polyvinyl alcohol.
Other Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, disodium edetate, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide and purified water.
Usage and Instructions
Adults (including the elderly) and children:
- Wash hands thoroughly
- Twist off the cap
- Look upwards and gently pull down the lower eyelid
- Hold the Sno tears bottle just above your eye and gently squeeze until some liquid falls into the gap between your eyeball and lower eyelid
- Release the lower eyelid, and move your eye, while open to ensure the solution covers the eye completely
- Repeat the process in the other eye if necessary
Do not use these eye drops if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. Take special care with Sno tears if you wear contact lenses. You should take them out before using Sno tears, and then wait for 15 minutes after application before putting them back in.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation.
- This product contains benzalkonium chloride, therefore, soft contact lenses should be removed during treatment with Sno tears.
- There is no evidence of the safety of the drug in human pregnancy, but it has been in widespread use for many years without apparent ill consequence. If any therapy is needed in pregnancy, this preparation can be used if recommended by a physician.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
If you are pregnant, may be pregnant, or are breastfeeding, tell your doctor before using this product. It is possible that you will still receive it, but it is also possible that an alternative may be used.
If irritation persists or worsens or headache, eye pain, vision changes or continued redness occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.