Terranova Green Child Vitamin D3 400iu 50'sDeal
Terranova Green Child Vitamin D3 400iu 50's
We're featured in
Terranova Green Child Vitamin D3 400iu formulation for children ages 4-12 has been enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals.
- Prevention of deficiency including vegans, dark-skinned people, alcoholics, people with kidney, liver or coeliac disease.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder. Supplementing with vitamin D can often produce improvements in mood in those with SAD in as little as aweek.
- Bone Health as Vitamin D plays a key role in the regulation of calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood by promotingabsorption in the intestines and calcium re-absorption in the kidneys. This leads to normal calcification ofthe bone matrix, needed for bone growth and repair.
- Immune Health as Vitamin D plays a role in the immune system by virtue of the fact that it promotes the process ofphagocytosis (where immune cells engulf bacteria etc.), anti-tumour activity and a modulating effect onthe immune system.
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body's biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product's vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant's enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant's original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product's nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product's nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product's nutrients.
Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB)
SRB has one of nature's highest concentrations of the vitamin E-related compounds tocopherols and tocotrienols, as well as B-vitamins, fibre, essential fatty acids, minerals and more than 100 different compounds possessing antioxidant activity (such as alpha lipoic acid [which also recycles antioxidants such as vitamins C and E], coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), carotenoids and the antioxidant enzymes superoxide dismutase (SOD), peroxidase and catalase).
Spirulina plankton is one of nature's richest sources of plant pigments (such as chlorophyll, carotenoids and phycocyanin) and highly digestible protein (typically more than 55%), as well as providing vitamins and minerals, fatty acids and other compounds vital to life (such as the powerful antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase [SOD]).
|Nutritional Information||One capsules provides||% EC NRV*|
|Stabilized Rice Bran Solubles||200mg|
|Coriander Leaf (fresh freeze dried - organic)||50mg|
|Spirulina (Spirulina platensis - organic)||25mg|
|Vegetarian Capsule Shell||75mg|
|Vitamin D3 (vegan cholecalciferol - from lichen 10mcg)||400iu|
Children from 4 to 12 years:
Take 1 capsules daily with food. For Children who cannot swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be emptied into juice, a smoothie or yoghurt.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose, unless stated by a healthcare practitioner.
If taking medication, please seek advice from a healthcare practitioner before taking this product.