Vicks Sinex Micromist 15ml
Vicks Sinex Micromist 15ml
Get notified when back in stock
Vicks Sinex Micromist – beat nasal congestion! Tired of struggling to breathe through a stuffy nose caused by colds, allergies, or sinusitis? Say goodbye to frustration and hello to fast and effective relief with just a few sprays.
Vicks Sinex Micromist is convenient, compact, and ready to go wherever you are. Whether you're stuck in traffic, on a flight, or simply trying to get some rest at home, you can count on our nasal spray to provide relief whenever and wherever you need it.
- Relief from congestion caused by common colds, hayfever and sinusitis
- Contains oxymetazoline hydrochloride
- Relief within minutes which lasts for hours
What symptoms or conditions can be treated with Sinex Micromist?
Vicks Sinex Micromist is used for relieving a blocked nose (nasal congestion) associated with colds, sinusitis, or nasal allergies like hay fever. It's suitable for adults and children 12 years and over.
What is the active ingredient in Vicks Sinex Micromist and how does it work?
Vicks Sinex Micromist contains oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05% which is a type of decongestant. When sprayed into the nose, the active ingredient causes blood vessels in the nasal passages and sinuses to narrow and contract, reducing swelling, congestion, and mucus production.
Active ingredient: Oxymetazoline HCI 0.05% w/v
Other ingredients: Levomenthol, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride solution, Camphor, Disodium Edetate, Eucalyptol, Purified water
Usage and Instructions
Adults and children over 12 years:
1-2 sprays per nostril every 6-8 hours unless advised otherwise by your doctor.
Before first usage, press down on the pump twice to ensure the pump is correctly primed (i.e. to ensure it delivers the right dose). After periods of storage of greater than 1 week, press down on the pump once to re-prime the pump. For topical nasal use.
Do not use Vicks Sinex Micromist if you:
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance oxymetazoline hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of Vicks Sinex Micromist.
- Are taking (or have taken during the last two weeks) monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO inhibitors are used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease and depression).
- Suffer from acute heart disease or cardiac asthma.
- Suffer from increased eyeball-pressure (narrow-angle glaucoma).
- Have had an operation to remove your pituitary gland.
- Have inflamed skin or mucous membranes of your nostrils or have scabs in your nose.
What are the possible side effects of Vicks Sinex Micromist?
Side effects may include discomfort or irritation in the nose, mouth, or throat, sneezing, eye irritation, dryness, discomfort or redness, feeling sick, headache, difficulty sleeping, anxiety, irritability, fast heartbeat, and increased blood pressure.