Weleda Arnica Bumps & Bruises Skin Salve 25gNew in
Weleda Arnica Bumps & Bruises Skin Salve 25g
When things go bump in the night - like toes on bedframes in the way - you might want to keep some Weleda Arnica Bumps & Bruises Skin Salve to hand. It's a great product to help treat bruises and sore muscles.
- Bumps and bruises salve, designed to help relieve muscle soreness, stiffness
- Can be used to bring relief from bruises
- Pop it into your sports bag for minor sports injuries
- A traditional herbal medicine used for many years
- Comes in a handy 25g tube
- Can also be used on strains and pains
Active ingredients: 1g of ointment contains 0.10ml of tincture from fresh Arnica montana L., planta tota (Arnica whole plant) (equivalent to 48mg of fresh Arnica whole plant).
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 53% w/w.
Also contains: Wool Fat (Lanolin), Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Wool Alcohols, Ethanol and Purified Water.
Usage and Instructions
Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use. Pierce the seal with the pointy end of the cap. Weleda Arnica Bumps & Bruises Skin Salve Ointment is for application to the skin. Wash hands before and after use.
Adults, adults aged 65+ and children: Apply a small amount to the affected area with gentle massage three to four times daily.
Weleda Arnica Bumps & Bruises Skin Salve Ointment is traditionally applied immediately at the site of a contusion (injury) to help prevent bruises from developing.
Always use this medicine exactly as described or as your qualified healthcare practitioner or healthcare professional (like a doctor or our pharmacist) has told you. Check with them if you're not sure.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana, other plants in the Asteraceae (Compositae) family or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Contains wool fat (lanolin) which may cause local skin reactions.
- If you experience redness, irritation or dry skin, discontinue use and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- If articular pain accompanied by swelling of joint, redness or fever are present you should consult your doctor.
- If the condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or if side effects occur, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not use if the seal is broken.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not use after the expiry date on the carton.
- Store in the original container.
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Weleda Arnica Bumps & Bruises Skin Salve Ointment can cause side effects, but not everybody gets them.
Weleda Arnica Bumps & Bruises Skin Salve Ointment can cause localised skin reactions such as skin sensitisation and a condition called contact dermatitis. If your skin feels itchy, or you develop a patch of dry, red, inflamed skin or a rash, you should stop using Weleda Arnica Bumps & Bruises Skin Salve Ointment and consult your qualified healthcare practitioner or healthcare professional, like a doctor or our pharmacist.