Weleda Arnica Massage Balm 50mlNew in
Weleda Arnica Massage Balm 50ml
Give your aches and pains the boot with a warming muscle massage using Weleda’s Arnica Massage Balm.
- A traditional herbal medicine that helps with sore, stiff muscles
- Can also be used for fibrositis, bruising, and cramps
- Excellent to use for minor sports injuries
- Gardeners will love it after a long day of digging
- Comes in a 50ml bottle that’s perfect to pop into a sports bag
- Made with natural oils that could help to heal
Active ingredients: 1g of balm contains 0.70g of liquid extract from dried flowers of Arnica (equivalent to 0.032g Arnica montana L); dried leaves of Birch (equivalent to 0.032g Betula pendula Roth and/or Betula pubescens Ehrh as well as hybrids of both species).
Also contains: Rosemary oil, Lavender Oil, Lavandin Oil and Ethanol.
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 96% v/v Sunflower Oil (2.3/97.7).
Usage and Instructions
Shake this bottle before you use. Weleda Arnica Massage Balm is for application to the skin – not an internal product. Wash your hands before and after use.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
Apply to the area you need to soothe with gentle massage three to four times daily. For maximum effect, apply after a warm bath or shower while your skin is still damp – that helps this warming balm to sink in.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana, or to other plants in the Asteraceae (Compositae) family or to any of the other ingredients.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
- If articular accompanied by swelling of joint, redness or fever are present you should consult your doctor or chat to our pharmacist.
- If the condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than two weeks, or if side effects occur, talk to your doctor or our pharmacist.
- If you experience redness, irritation or dry skin, discontinue use and consult your doctor or our pharmacist.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Discard 3 months after opening.
- For external use only.
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the carton.
- May stain clothing if used in excess.
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Weleda Arnica Massage Balm can cause side effects, but not everybody will experience them.
Weleda Arnica Massage Balm can cause contact dermatitis, an itchy skin rash or asthma. If your skin feels itchy; you develop a patch of dry, inflamed skin or a rash; or you experience difficulty breathing, you should stop using Weleda Arnica Massage Balm and consult your doctor or one of our helpful pharmacists.