Aptamil 1 First Infant Milk 0-6 Months 200ml10% off
Aptamil 1 First Infant Milk 0-6 Months 200ml
Aptamil 1 First Infant Milk 0-6 Months is a breastmilk substitute containing a unique blend of ingredients.
Suitable for combination or bottle feeding.
Ready to feed.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100ml||% EC NRV*|
|Energy||275kJ / 66kcal|
|of which, saturates||1.4g|
|of which, unsaturates||2g|
|of which, LCPs†||0.024g|
|- Arachidonic acid (AA)||0.011g|
|- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0.010g|
|of which, sugars||7.3g|
|of which, lactose||7.1g|
|Vitamin E||1.1mg α-TE|
Usage and Instructions
Preparation and feeding guide
Assumes weaning at 6 months. Your baby may need more or less than shown in the table. This information is given as a guide only.
Approx. age: Up to 2 weeks; Approx. weight: 3.5kg, 7 3/4lb; Single feed: 90ml, 3fl oz; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 6
Approx. age: 2-4 weeks; Approx. weight: 3.9kg, 8 1/2lb; Single feed: 120ml, 4fl oz; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
Approx. age: 4-8 weeks; Approx. weight: 4.7kg, 10 1/2lb; Single feed: 150ml, 5fl oz; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
Approx. age: 8-12 weeks; Approx. weight: 5.4kg, 12lb; Single feed: 180ml, 6fl oz; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
Approx. age: 3-4 months; Approx. weight: 6.2kg, 13 3/4lb; Single feed: 180ml, 6fl oz; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
Approx. age: 4-5 months; Approx. weight: 6.9kg, 15 1/4lb; Single feed: 210ml, 7fl oz; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
Approx. age: 5-6 months; Approx. weight: 7.6kg, 16 3/4lb; Single feed: 210ml, 7fl oz; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
Please follow these instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Shake bottle well. Pour the required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Aptamil® First Infant Milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, as hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the feeding bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- Any unused milk in this 200ml bottle can be stored by replacing the cap, storing upright in a refrigerator and used within 24 hours.
- Store unopened bottles in a cool, dry place.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil First Infant Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.