E45 Dermatitis Cream 50mlNew in
E45 Dermatitis Cream 50ml
Keen to ditch the itch? Dermatologically tested E45 dermatitis cream can be used daily to help soothe and calm your dry, itchy, or red skin.
- E45 Dermatitis Cream 50ml, for dry skin or mild to moderate eczema
- For symptomatic treatment and relief of skin redness and itching experienced with various types of inflammatory dermatoses
- Suitable for mild to moderate dermatitis and eczema
- Provides itch relief for pruritus, eczema, dermatitis, and scaling skin conditions
- Contains hydrocortisone acetate BP 1.0% w/w for the treatment of dermatitis, insect bite reactions, mild to moderate eczema, but is steroid free
- Scientifically proven to help reduce inflammation and redness, reducing irritation and calming the skin.
Ectoin, Aqua, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide-3, Squalane, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Cera, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbomer, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Glycine, Alanine, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerine, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid.
Usage and Instructions
Always read the package insert before use.
This cream is suitable for adults and children over 3 months of age.
If not otherwise prescribed by your healthcare provider, E45 Dermatitis Cream should be applied twice daily or as often as needed.
The cream should be gently applied to the affected areas of the skin.
Even though it is suitable for children over the age of 3 months, keep the product out of reach of children.
Should not be used in the case of hypersensitivity to Ectoin® or any of the other ingredients of the cream. If allergic reactions occur, the use of E45 dermatitis cream must be discontinued immediately.
To ensure safe hygiene, this cream should only be used by one person.
For topical application on skin only.
Do not smoke or go near naked flames – to avoid the risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressing, etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious fire hazard.
Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but does not totally remove it.