It's Pure Organic Herbal Hair Colour Indigo Black 100g10% off
It's Pure Organic Herbal Hair Colour Indigo Black 100g
Add the supreme depth of a starless night sky to your hair with It’s Pure Indigo Black Hair Dye. It’s a chemical free hair colour that darkens brown hair to a luscious, deep black.
- All natural hair dye that’ll give you the deep, dark colour you’re looking for
- Gives your hair exquisite shine
- Helps to make your hair look beautifully healthy
- Packed with the power of Ayurvedic herbs
- Your hair will gradually darken over time, even after the first wash
- Contains absolutely no additives and is 100% organic
100% Organic Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder.
Usage and Instructions
It’s Pure herbal hair dye is super simple to use:
- Mix the powder with warm water to a yoghurt-like consistency
- Apply to your hair, working from the roots to the tips
- Cover your hair with the cap provided and wait for the colour to develop
- The amount of time it needs to be left on varies with each shade from 30mins to 4 hours, so follow the full instructions in your individual pack carefully.
- Your colour will often develops further over a couple of days as it oxidises.
One pack of herbal hair colour powder is usually enough for shoulder-length hair. Very thick hair will need more, or if your hair is very fine you’ll need less.
During chemotherapy or pregnancy, you should consult your doctor or our pharmacist before using this hair dye.
If your hair has been chemically lightened it will affect the colour result. Chemical lighteners make your hair more porous and thus absorb the colour less predictably.
There may be slight variations in colour result between different batches of Herbal Hair Colour. The botanical ingredients can be affected by varying climatic conditions from year to year.
It is not recommended to use chemical bleach after using this dye unless it has faded or grown out. This is because bleach will not remove indigo so you may be left with a bluish colour.
Do not use on grey, white or light blonde hair. You must either mix it with a red (henna) based colour, or dye your hair first with a brown or red shade.
It's Pure hair colours are natural and henna-based. They do not contain PPD, peroxide, ammonia, resorcinol or any artificial chemicals. However, we cannot guarantee that you will not have an allergic reaction to this dye.
To be sure of whether you will react to a hair colour it is best to perform a patch test 48 hours prior to putting the product on your scalp. To do a patch test, put a small amount of dye on the inside of your elbow. If any reaction occurs (itching, flakiness, redness) you may have a reaction to the hair colour.