It's Pure Organic Herbal Hair Colour Auburn 110gNew in
It's Pure Organic Herbal Hair Colour Auburn 110g
Add the warm burn of fire to your luscious locks, using an all natural, herbal hair colour. It’s Pure Auburn hair colour is a chemical free dye that revives your look with a shade of auburn that’s completely unique to you.
- Completely natural auburn hair dye that’ll give you unique colour
- White, light blonde or grey hair will become a warm copper colour
- If you have blonde hair, you can expect a warm, rich auburn
- Light to medium brown hair will come out a warm, chestnut auburn
- This natural hair dye gives your hair volume, strength and vitality
- Leaves hair looking healthy with the power of Ayurvedic herbs
Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Powder, Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Powder, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Powder, Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Powder.
Usage and Instructions
It’s Pure herbal hair dye is super simple to use:
- Mix the powder with warm water to a yoghurt-like consistency
- Apply to your hair, working from the roots to the tips
- Cover your hair with the cap provided and wait for the colour to develop
- The amount of time it needs to be left on varies with each shade from 30mins to 4 hours, so follow the full instructions in your individual pack carefully.
- Your colour will often develops further over a couple of days as it oxidises.
One pack of herbal hair colour powder is usually enough for shoulder-length hair. Very thick hair will need more, or if your hair is very fine you’ll need less.
During chemotherapy or pregnancy, you should consult your doctor or our pharmacist before using this hair dye.
If your hair has been chemically lightened it will affect the colour result. Chemical lighteners make your hair more porous and thus absorb the colour less predictably.
There may be slight variations in colour result between different batches of Herbal Hair Colour. The botanical ingredients can be affected by varying climatic conditions from year to year.
It's Pure hair colours are natural and henna-based. They do not contain PPD, peroxide, ammonia, resorcinol or any artificial chemicals. However, we cannot guarantee that you will not have an allergic reaction to this dye.
To be sure of whether you will react to a hair colour it is best to perform a patch test 48 hours prior to putting the product on your scalp. To do a patch test, put a small amount of dye on the inside of your elbow. If any reaction occurs (itching, flakiness, redness) you may have a reaction to the hair colour.