It's Pure Organic Herbal Hair Colour Strawberry Blonde 110g20% off
It's Pure Organic Herbal Hair Colour Strawberry Blonde 110g
An all natural sublimely strawberry blonde hair dye that’s free of chemicals and adds all new life to your hair. And all powered by herbs.
- It’s Pure Strawberry Blonde hair colour is a completely natural hair colour
- Adds a luscious shine to your locks
- With Ayurvedic herbs that gives you healthy looking hair
- This dye adds volume and strengthens your hair
- Get an even deeper colour by leaving the dye on for longer
- Contains no additives and is 100% natural
Lawsonia inermis (henna) powder, Cassia auriculata (cassia) powder, Emblica officinalis (amla) powder.
Usage and Instructions
It’s Pure herbal hair dye is super simple to use:
- Mix the powder with warm water to a yoghurt-like consistency
- Apply to your hair, working from the roots to the tips
- Cover your hair with the cap provided and wait for the colour to develop
- The amount of time it needs to be left on varies with each shade from 30mins to 4 hours, so follow the full instructions in your individual pack carefully.
- Your colour will often develops further over a couple of days as it oxidises.
One pack of herbal hair colour powder is usually enough for shoulder-length hair. Very thick hair will need more, or if your hair is very fine you’ll need less.
During chemotherapy or pregnancy, you should consult your doctor or our pharmacist before using this hair dye.
If your hair has been chemically lightened it will affect the colour result. Chemical lighteners make your hair more porous and thus absorb the colour less predictably.
There may be slight variations in colour result between different batches of Herbal Hair Colour. The botanical ingredients can be affected by varying climatic conditions from year to year.
It's Pure hair colours are natural and henna-based. They do not contain PPD, peroxide, ammonia, resorcinol or any artificial chemicals. However, we cannot guarantee that you will not have an allergic reaction to this dye.
To be sure of whether you will react to a hair colour it is best to perform a patch test 48 hours prior to putting the product on your scalp. To do a patch test, put a small amount of dye on the inside of your elbow. If any reaction occurs (itching, flakiness, redness) you may have a reaction to the hair colour.