Lamberts Vitamin B12 100mcg 100 TabletsShort date
Lamberts Vitamin B12 100mcg 100 Tablets
SHORT EXPIRY DATE: 31 August 2022
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the manufacture of red blood cells and contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- As it is found mainly in animal based foodstuffs such as meat
- Small, easy to swallow tablets providing 100µg of vitamin B12
- Practitioners often recommend to vegetarians, vegans and the elderly
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
A white round tablet with specks.
Each tablet delivers: Vitamin B12 100µg
Tableted With: DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate).
Disintegration Time Less than 1 hour.
Usage and Instructions
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal unless directed by practitioner or pharmacist.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.