Optibac Probiotics for Women 14 Capsules
Optibac Probiotics for Women 14 Capsules
Optibac For Women is a specialist supplement* designed to provide high-quality friendly bacteria specifically for women's intimate flora. It is produced by the UK & Ireland's most trusted and recommended friendly bacteria brand**. The vaginal microbiome differs from the gut microbiome, so it is crucial to select the right friendly bacteria.
This oral supplement contains extensively researched strains, including L. paracasei F-19®, as well as the renowned combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, which have undergone clinical trials involving over 2500 women across 25 scientific studies conducted over a span of 30 years. These strains have been scientifically proven to survive and reach the intimate area.
Recommended for daily use, each capsule provides 2.5 billion live cultures, guaranteed until the end of the expiry date. Optibac For Women is specially formulated to complement the natural vaginal flora and increase natural levels of lactobacilli. It is suitable for women of all ages and life stages, including teenagers, pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, older women, women during menopause, and those who believe they can benefit from it. It can be taken intensively or on a long-term daily basis. It can be taken alone or alongside other supplements like cranberry, natural antibacterials, and antifungals.
This supplement is suitable for vegans and vegetarians and is also gluten-free, yeast-free, soy-free, and GMO-free. It contains no dairy, added sugars, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, chemicals, or parabens. Each pack contains 14 capsules, with a recommended serving size of 1 capsule per day.
Optibac ensures the use of only the highest-quality friendly bacteria strains, all tested to guarantee potency at the end of the shelf life. The capsules are easy to take on the go and do not require refrigeration before opening. However, it is recommended to refrigerate the supplement after opening, ensuring the lid is tightly screwed and the desiccant packet remains in the jar.
*This supplement contains strains that are naturally found in the vaginal and urinary tract. They have been scientifically trialled and shown to survive and reach the vagina alive. **An independent, nationally representative survey conducted in August 2020 interviewed 1,000 British women aged 25-55 who had purchased a probiotic supplement in the last 6 months. Respondents were asked to select the brand they trust the most and the brand they would be most likely to recommend from the 5 most searched probiotic supplement brands in the UK in July 2020.
- EXTREMELY WELL-RESEARCHED - A high-quality friendly bacteria supplement specially formulated for women from all walks of life. Contains the world-renowned Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, which have been clinically trialled by over 2,500 women worldwide in over 25 scientific studies conducted over 30 years of research.
- HIGH-QUALITY STRAINS - This supplement provides specifically researched strains that are natural to the vaginal and urinary tract. It has been formulated to increase levels of naturally occurring lactobacilli in the vagina. Scientifically proven to survive and reach the vagina alive when taken orally.
- A NATURAL OPTION - Easy-to-take capsules suitable for women of all ages, including teenagers, pregnant and breastfeeding women, older women, women during menopause, and anyone who believes they could benefit. Suitable for both intensive or long-term daily use.
- GUARANTEED BILLIONS - Each capsule provides the highest quality friendly bacteria at 2.5 billion CFU. The billions count is guaranteed until the expiry date.
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY - Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and those on gluten-free, dairy-free, and yeast-free diets.
- EASY TO USE - Simply take one capsule per day, preferably with breakfast. You can take it with water or, if preferred, open the capsules and mix the contents into cool, non-acidic food and drink.
Ingredients per capsule: 2.5 billion live cultures, Maltodextrin (natural source) Live cultures: (Lactobacillus paracasei F-19®, Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®) Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose Stabilizer: microcrystalline cellulose Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Usage and Instructions
Can be given to adults and children, from 4 years onwards. Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast. If desired or professionally directed, the dosage can be increased to 2 capsules a day. Can be taken intensively or on an ongoing basis. Recommended for daily use. For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix the contents with a cold drink or food. Can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the Optibac range.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, this does not require refrigeration.
Store out of direct sunlight.
How long does OptiBac Probiotics For Women 14 Capsules take to work?
OptiBac Probiotics For Women 14 Capsules aren’t a medication, so how long they take to work varies from person to person. It’s also influenced by a number of other factors like lifestyle, diet, nutrition, your unique microbiome, medical conditions and any other medication you’re taking. Generally speaking, you should take a probiotic for at least 3 months before judging if you experience the benefits or not.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.