Optibac Probiotics for Women 30 Capsules
Optibac Probiotics for Women 30 Capsules
A Optibac For Women is a specialist supplement* for those seeking high-quality friendly bacteria for women's intimate flora, from the UK & Ireland's most trusted and recommended friendly bacteria brand**. The vaginal microbiome is different from that of the gut, so it's important to choose the right friendly bacteria.
This oral supplement contains highly researched strains including L. paracasei F-19®, and the world-renowned combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14® which has been clinically trialled in over 2500 women around the world, in over 25 scientific studies during 30 years of research. These strains have been scientifically proven to survive to reach the intimate area.
Recommended for daily use, each capsule provides 2.5 billion live cultures guaranteed until the end of expiry. Especially formulated to complement the natural vaginal flora and increase natural levels of lactobacilli, Optibac For Women is suitable for women of all ages throughout different life stages. This includes teenagers, pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, older women, women during menopause, and anyone who feels they could benefit. It can be taken intensively or on a long-term daily basis. For Women can be taken alone or alongside other supplements like cranberry, natural antibacterials & antifungals.
Suitable for vegans & vegetarians, this supplement is also gluten-free, yeast-free, soy-free, and GMO-free. It contains no dairy, no added sugars, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, chemicals, or parabens. Each pack contains 30 capsules. Serving size: 1 capsule a day.
Optibac uses only the highest quality friendly bacteria strains, all tested to ensure potency at the end of the shelf life. Easy to take on the go, Optibac For Women does not require refrigeration prior to opening. We recommend refrigerating after opening, keeping the lid screwed tightly shut, and ensuring the desiccant packet remains in the jar.
*This supplement contains strains that are natural to the vaginal and urinary tract, scientifically trialed and shown to survive to reach the vagina alive.
**An independent, nationally representative survey conducted in August 2020 of 1,000 British women aged 25-55 who had purchased a probiotic supplement in the last 6 months. Respondents were asked to select the brand they most trust, and the brand they would be most likely to recommend, from the 5 most googled probiotic supplement brands in the UK in July 2020.
- EXTREMELY WELL-RESEARCHED - A high-quality friendly bacteria supplement specially formulated for women from all walks of life. Contains the world-renowned Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, which have been clinically trialled by over 2,500 women worldwide in over 25 scientific studies conducted over 30 years of research.
- HIGH-QUALITY STRAINS - This supplement provides specifically researched strains that are natural to the vaginal and urinary tract. It has been formulated to increase levels of naturally occurring lactobacilli in the vagina. Scientifically proven to survive and reach the vagina alive when taken orally.
- A NATURAL OPTION - Easy-to-take capsules suitable for women of all ages, including teenagers, pregnant and breastfeeding women, older women, women during menopause, and anyone who believes they could benefit. Suitable for both intensive or long-term daily use.
- GUARANTEED BILLIONS - Each capsule provides the highest quality friendly bacteria at 2.5 billion CFU. The billions count is guaranteed until the expiry date.
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY - Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and those on gluten-free, dairy-free, and yeast-free diets.
- EASY TO USE - Simply take one capsule per day, preferably with breakfast. You can take it with water or, if preferred, open the capsules and mix the contents into cool, non-acidic food and drink.
2.5 billion live cultures Maltodextrin (natural source) Live cultures: (Lactobacillus paracasei F-19®, Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®) Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose Stabilizer: microcrystalline cellulose Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Usage and Instructions
It can be given to adults and children, from 4 years upwards. Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast. If desired or professionally directed, the dosage can be increased to 2 capsules a day. Can be taken intensively or on an ongoing basis. For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix the contents with a cold drink or food.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, this does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
How long does OptiBac Probiotics For Women 30 Capsules take to work?
OptiBac Probiotics For Women 30 Capsules aren’t a medication, so how long they take to work varies from person to person. It’s also influenced by a number of other factors like lifestyle, diet, nutrition, your unique microbiome, medical conditions and any other medication you’re taking. Generally speaking, you should take a probiotic for at least 3 months before judging if you experience the benefits or not.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. This is a food supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy lifestyle and varied diet. Live cultures are not recomm ended for those with serious medical conditions. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.