Wartner Cryo FreezeNew In
Wartner Cryo Freeze
Give warts and verrucas the boot with this super effective treatment that works fast to freeze away warts and verrucas.
- Cryo Freeze is a fast and easy way to get rid of warts and verrucas
- Contains carbon freeze technology that works hard
- The system is based on doctors’ freezing methods
- Can get rid of warts and veruccas in as little as 10 to 14 days
- Super easy-to-use pen that you only need to use once
- If your wart or verruca doesn’t go away in two weeks, it’s safe to use the pen again
1 x pen, including 1 x 14ml CO2 cartridge.
Usage and Instructions
Please read the whole package insert before using this product.
Adults and children above 4 years:
Do not remove the transparent cap.
Twist the white part of the pen one full turn in the direction of arrow until you hear a loud click. You’ll need to do this firmly as you need to break the inner seal.
If this instruction is not followed, the pen won't be activated and will not be suitable for use. This step only needs to be followed for first time use only.
- Lay the pen on a flat solid surface, like a table, with the transparent cap facing down.
- Hold the transparent cap with one hand and push the white part of the pen firmly down for exactly 7 seconds with the other hand.
- You will see a white ice tablet being formed.
Remove the transparent cap.
- If a white ice tablet has formed at the tip of the pen, you should use it immediately. See step 4.
- If you don’t see a white ice tablet, if the tablet fell off the pen or is stuck in the transparent cap, repeat step 2.
- Press the ice tablet firmly against the wart or the verruca for:15 seconds on thin skin (hands, fingers, arms, toes, top/sides of feet), or 40 seconds on callous, thick skin (soles of feet).
- Misuse or longer application on the wart can result in skin or nerve damage.
- Do not apply for longer than 15 seconds on thin skin (hands, fingers, arms, toes, top/sides of feet) and 40 seconds on callous, thick skin (soles of feet).
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach of children
- The Wartner Cyro Freeze should be used by an adult when treating warts on children
- CO2 is an odourless non-toxic, non-flammable gas.
- Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn even after use - the pen is under high pressure and cannot be opened.
Do not use Wartner Cryo Freeze:
- On children under 4 years of age.
- On the face, groin, genitals, scalp or mucosa.
- On a diabetic person, or a person with poor blood circulation or blood clotting problems.
- On warts located on sensitive skin or very thin skin (e.g. around joints).
- If the wart and/or surrounding skin is bleeding or open, irritated, itchy, infected or red.
- On healthy skin (skin without warts).
- On liquid filled vesicles on the skin (called 'molluscum contagiosum', also known as water warts) or any other vesicles or blisters.
- If you are not sure that the growth is a wart. Do not try to remove birthmarks, moles, recent vascularized and irregular growths, or anything that might be skin cancer (melanoma).
- On warts in a cluster or warts very close together (min 3cm). Treat one wart, and wait 14 days before you treat the next wart, as this could result in excessive skin damage.
Possible side effects include blisters (possible blood blisters) around the treated area, the skin losing its colour, minor burns and scar formation, risk of skin/nerve damage (in case of overexposure), transient disturbed sensation (tingling, prickling, painful feeling).
Talk to your doctor or our pharmacist:
- If you or your child get any unexpected side effects.
- If the wart does not heal.
- If the wart has not disappeared after 3 treatments.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.