Weleda Calendula Cuts & Grazes Spray 20mlNew in
Weleda Calendula Cuts & Grazes Spray 20ml
Spritz the zing out of the sting with a herbal antiseptic that helps treat minor wounds, grazes and cuts.
- Weleda cuts and grazes spray with calendula, a herbal antiseptic that gently cleans and soothes
- Helps to prevent nasty infections and promotes healing
- Reduces uncomfortable throbbing and swelling so you can get some rest
- A lifesaver for clumsy chefs: this spray is also effective on minor burns
- Contains calendula with natural antifungal and antimicrobial properties
- 100% safe to use for both vegetarians and vegans
Active ingredients: 1g of spray contains 0.2g of tincture from Calendula herb (equivalent to 0.10g Calendula officinalis L.Herb). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 90% v/v Also contains Ethanol and water.
Usage and Instructions
Always be sure to carefully wash your hands before using the product. For adults and children (6 years and upwards): Spray once or twice directly onto the affected area or intended dressing. Always unsure the wound is properly clean and dry prior to application.
Do not use the spray on children under the age of six.
If the skin is infected consult your GP or one of our pharmacists.
If your skin doesn't improve within a week time, consult your GP or one of our pharmacists.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, refrain from using this product.
Possible allergens include: Plants from the Asteraceae (Compositae) family and Calendula Officinalis.
Only use this product externally and avoid contact with your eyes and mouth.
Store in the original tube in an environment below 25°C.
Always check the expiry date.
Once opened, dispose of this product safely after six months.
This product has been designed to help treat minor cuts, grazes, and scratches. Should you experience any negative side effects such as redness, dry and itchy skin or suspect a more severe infection, immediately discontinue usage and consult your doctor or our pharmacist.