It's Pure Organic Herbal Hair Colour Dark Brown 110g15% off
It's Pure Organic Herbal Hair Colour Dark Brown 110g
Who knew herbs could transform your hair with rich colour? Well… we did. It’s Pure Dark Brown hair dye is completely chemical free and gives you a brilliant boost of colour to your luscious locks.
- An all natural dark brown hair dye with absolutely no chemicals
- Gives your hair extra shine you’ll love to show off
- The power of Ayurvedic herbs helps to make your locks look healthy
- Adds volume and strength to your hair
- The colour gradually deepens, even after the first wash
- Contains absolutely no additives and is 100% organic
Indigo tinctoria (indigo) powder, Lawsonia inermis (henna) powder, Cassia auriculata (cassia) powder, Emblica officinalis (amla) powder.
Usage and Instructions
It’s Pure herbal hair dye is super simple to use:
- Mix the powder with warm water to a yoghurt-like consistency
- Apply to your hair, working from the roots to the tips
- Cover your hair with the cap provided and wait for the colour to develop
- The amount of time it needs to be left on varies with each shade from 30mins to 4 hours, so follow the full instructions in your individual pack carefully.
- Your colour will often develops further over a couple of days as it oxidises.
One pack of herbal hair colour powder is usually enough for shoulder-length hair. Very thick hair will need more, or if your hair is very fine you’ll need less.
During chemotherapy or pregnancy, you should consult your doctor or our pharmacist before using this hair dye.
If your hair has been chemically lightened it will affect the colour result. Chemical lighteners make your hair more porous and thus absorb the colour less predictably.
There may be slight variations in colour result between different batches of Herbal Hair Colour. The botanical ingredients can be affected by varying climatic conditions from year to year.
It's Pure hair colours are natural and henna-based. They do not contain PPD, peroxide, ammonia, resorcinol or any artificial chemicals. However, we cannot guarantee that you will not have an allergic reaction to this dye.
To be sure of whether you will react to a hair colour it is best to perform a patch test 48 hours prior to putting the product on your scalp. To do a patch test, put a small amount of dye on the inside of your elbow. If any reaction occurs (itching, flakiness, redness) you may have a reaction to the hair colour.