Solgar Vitamin B12 1000µg Nuggets 100 Nuggets5% off
Solgar Vitamin B12 1000µg Nuggets 100 Nuggets
Solgar Vitamin B12 Sublingual - Chewable 1000µg Nuggets contain a 1000µg of the cyanocobalamin form of Vitamin B12. It plays a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness, assisting in the release of energy from foods and supporting your vitality.
Presented as sublingual nuggets (that melt under the tongue), this product is a convenient, easy to take version of this versatile nutrient, particularly important for those with a restrictive diet (such as vegan). Beyond energy Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general vitality and wellbeing.
Solgar Vitamin B12 delivers 1000 ?g in just one nugget daily, promoting the health of the nervous system and healthy blood cell formation, and support energy metabolism. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in fish, dairy produce, organ meats, beef, pork, fortified foods and is a water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin B12 is necessary to maintain energy and general vitality and has numerous health benefits. Solgar's Nuggets are taken sublingually (dissolved under the tongue), which means the B12 bypasses the stomach and is absorbed directly into the blood.
Vitamin B12 supports energy metabolism and contributes to:
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the immune system
- The process of cell division
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand
- Bulking Agents: (mannitol, maltodextrin, gum arabic)
- Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate)
- Cross Linked Cellulose Gum
- Flavour: Natural Cherry
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin).
Usage and Instructions
As a food supplement for adults, 1 nugget, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.