Solgar Formula Vm-2000 90 Tablets
Solgar Formula Vm-2000 90 Tablets
Solgar VM-2000 is an award-winning, best-selling multivitamin. A, twice a day, high potency formula, containing 32 key vitamins, minerals, amino acids and botanical extracts. In today's world, a healthy diet is not always easy to achieve and a complete, moderate to high potency multivitamin/mineral can help bridge the gap between poor nutrition and optimal health. VM2000 is rich in antioxidants and has been formulated specifically to help support you and your body to cope with the stresses and strains of modern life.
Take one tablet twice a day to give you a consistent dose throughout the day, to help keep you energized and support you to live a busy and active lifestyle.
- A high potency multivitamin and mineral formula
- Includes iron presented in biglycinate form, which has been shown to be gentle on the stomach
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- High doses of B Vitamins help to support everyday energy levels, and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2, B9 & B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals, making it easily absorbable
- Contains important antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging
- Contains a full spectrum of amino acid, the building blocks of protein
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand
Calcium (as ascorbate, bisglycinate, carbonate), Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, alginate, pea starch, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol, citric acid, Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), Nutrient/Plant Powder Base (Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf and Stem, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Fruit, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Rutin, Oat Fibre, Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root, Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) Root, Echinacea purpurea Root, Spirulina, Suma Powder (Pfaffia paniculata) Root, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Leaf, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Leaf and Stem, Hesperidin Complex, Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) Seed), Isolated Soya Protein Powder, Cellulose Gum, Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Choline (as bitartrate), Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Inositol, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium), Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), Iron (as bisglycinate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Betaine HCI, Soya Lecithin, Zinc (as oxide, bisglycinate), Manganese (as gluconate, bisglycinate), Boron (as boric acid), Copper (as gluconate, bisglycinate), L-Ornithine HCI, Natural Source Beta-carotene, Taurine, L-Glutathione, Colour: riboflavin, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Chromium (as picolinate, yeast free), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Carotenoid Mix, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).
Usage and Instructions
As a food supplement for adults, 2 tablets, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.