Solgar Formula VM-75 30 Tablets
Solgar Formula VM-75 30 Tablets
Solgar VM-75 is our flagship Award-Winning multivitamin tablet, delivering 28 active ingredients and 13 essential nutrients. Take one a day to support your everyday wellbeing and help you live an active lifestyle.
This leading multivitamin utilises premium forms of ingredients, including natural aqueous coatings instead of synthetic alternatives. Aqueous coatings are water based, which improve how the body digests the product, providing better absorption of the nutrients for you.
- B Vitamins unlock energy from food, reduce tiredness, and contribute to your overall health and wellbeing
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals. The word ‘Chelated' is taken from the Greek ‘to Claw' and means the mineral is presented in a form that improves the absorbability of the nutrient
- Contains important antioxidants Vitamin C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging.
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the normal energy yielding function of your metabolism
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand
Calcium (as ascorbate, bisglycinate, carbonate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, alginate, pea starch, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol, citric acid), Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), Nutrient/Plant Powder Base (Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Leaf and Stem, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Fruit, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Rutin, Oat Fibre, Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root, Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) Root, Echinacea purpurea Root, Spirulina, Suma Powder (Pfaffia paniculata) Root, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Leaf, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Leaf and Stem, Hesperidin Complex, Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) Seed), Isolated Soya Protein Powder, Cellulose Gum, Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Choline (as bitartrate), Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Inositol, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium), Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), Iron (as bisglycinate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Betaine HCI, Soya Lecithin, Zinc (as oxide, bisglycinate), Manganese (as gluconate, bisglycinate), Boron (as boric acid), Copper (as gluconate, bisglycinate), L-Ornithine HCI, Natural Source Beta-carotene, Taurine, L-Glutathione, Colour: riboflavin, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Chromium (as picolinate, yeast free), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin, Carotenoid Mix, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol).
Usage and Instructions
As a food supplement for adults, 1 softgel, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.